Friday, February 8, 2013

It Can Be Anything....

Walking by faith and not by sight can lead to anything.  With our father's hands on it all, you have to look at the outcome like it's abstract.  I love abstract pictures because they could mean or be anything.  I love this picture to the left, we know that the picture is of a tree but it has a lot of meaning to it.  When I look at it I see emotions, feelings, and facial expressions.  You may see something totally different but that's good because we're all suppose to think different from the other.  Just like our trust and belief in God, we all do that differently. So, to me my faith in God is abstract because just when I think this is going to happen something far from my imagination happens.  My relationship with God is funny to me, I take it serious, but it do have some funny moments in it.   I think sometimes God picks at me cause I am always trying to guess what's next, and He'll show me the opposite.  It's like I can't help but to play the guessing game, like guessing what abstract pictures are. I trust Him don't get me wrong but the curiosity be driving me crazy, am I the only one? One thing that is not abstract about God is His love, patience, kindness, mercy and grace; that I know that for a fact.  Happy Friday!!!!! Hope you have a blessed weekend!  Share your thoughts on this picture, tell me what do you see. Be blessed!

Quote: The chicken came first - God would look silly sitting on an egg."  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment